Specialist BMW Motorbike Servicing in Hull for all BMW motorcycle models
|Monday – Friday||9:00 – 6:00|
|Saturday||8:30 – 2:00|
Unit 2, Factory Estate
Argyle Street, Hull
BMW Motorbike Servicing
Now there is no need to travel to the BMW main dealer to have your BMW motorcycle serviced as Clarendon motorcycles, using the latest software and equipment offer specialist servicing for your BMW motorcycle. We have invested in the latest version of Hexcodes GS-911 software full details of which can be found here.
BMW motorcycles use electronic control for the engine and all other sub-systems. The specialist software is used to access the electronic control units which offer a wealth of diagnostic functions and information that can help to pin-point problems with your BMW motorbike.
For a no obligation competitive quote for servicing or diagnosing a fault with your BMW motorbike please call now on 01482 219999.
What systems are covered?
This is dependent upon the BMW motorbike model but in summary GS-911 can diagnose issues with:
- Engine Control Unit (BMSX, BMS-K, BMS-KP, BMS-C, BMS-CII, BMS-E, MA2.4, KMS-K16)
- ABS (XABS, ABS-II, ABS-N, Integral-ABS, Integral-ABS-CAN, Integral-ABS2-CAN, ABS8, ABS8MOC)
- Instrument Cluster (XKombi, Kombi-H, Kombi-L, Kombi-7x, Kombi-2D, Kombi-18)
- Central Vehicle Electronics (XBCO, ZFE-Basic (low, mid, high), ZFE-Low, ZFE-High (full, no-ESA, ESA-only))
- Satellite Vehicle Electronics (XFSA)
- Suspension Control (XESA, XSAF)
- Immobiliser Unit (XEWS4)
- Anti-Theft Alarm System (XDWA, DWA)
- Keyless Entry Control (XSLZ)
- Tyre Pressure Monitor (XRDC, RDC)
- Headlight Control (XASW)
- Audio Control (XAUD)
What BMW motorcycle models are covered?
Using the GS-911 software the following BMW models can be diagnosed and problems pin-pointed.
While having your BMW motorcycle serviced, if due, why not have your motorbike MOT’d as well.